Web Analytics - If you can ‘t measure it, you can’t manage it
Investing in a high-quality website campaign is one of the wisest and profitable ways to generate sales. Developing a web analytics strategy in conjunction with the website is crucial to achieving the maximum return on that investment.
Web analytics gives you the power to collect, measure, and analyze your website data so that you can determine how effective your marketing efforts are, see where you need to modify or refine, with the end result being maximization of your return on investment (ROI). Specifically, the information you can obtain from the analytics will allow you to:
- identify who your audience is in terms of age, gender and other features;
- analyze data regarding your various marketing campaigns such as pay per click and social media; and
- assess data pertaining to your conversion path so you can measure the difference between the steps to conversion.
E-Vantage Marketing features the following services as part of their Web Analytics services:
- Web Analytics Audit: This crucial first step will allow us to determine your website’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities in regards to reporting and tracking. This establishes the starting point.
- Web Analytics Strategy: We will work with you to develop a plan to track the activity on your website.
- continuous Improvement Program (CIP): Changes on the Internet occur at an incredibly fast rate; therefore, it’s imperative to have a plan in place that will keep you in front of the competition by ensuring that your website campaign is continually and consistently maximized.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Conversion refers to converting or turning visitors to your website into customers or clients. Our CRO program uses various techniques to ensure that your website is operating at peak performance as a sales tool.